Monday, August 22, 2011

Jackie and I decided to go for a bike ride adventure. They had some cool bike trails at Diamond Lake.........
We found this little pond area, well, they called it a Lake, but it looked more like a big pond. You can't see it well in the picture, but those white looking things are all dragonflies.
Surprisingly, there weren't any skeeters at this place.
There were frogs everywhere though, I was afraid I was going to step on some. Jackie caught this little cutie so we could take a picture.
I love these butterflies, they were everywhere.
This bridge was another path. The water was FREEZING!!!
Butterfly
Jackie in the meadow. When Jen and I went for our bike ride, we saw deer here (and way too many mosquitoes). The mountain back there is the one the guys' climbed.
Me sitting on a log in the meadow.

No comments: