Monday, July 25, 2011

The camping coffee pot

Jennifer got a super cool coleman coffee maker that goes on the camp stove. She was sooooo excited about it, I of course had to caputre the moment. We watched it, and got excited when the first bit of coffee started coming out, then I noticed the coffee grinds in it. Sad! Then things got sadder because only about 2 cups worth came out and she was making 4cups. We figured it was the filter that got messed up and thats why it was clogged, so we had to slowly try and get the water out, but then Jennifer realized that she saw a little plastic piece on the cup that she didn't take off.........problem solved, her next brewing turned out just fine ;)

Thumbs up! I only captured the excitement. I should have captured the sadness too....ha, ha.


I told Trevor he needed to get in on the thumbs up too, it was that exciting!




No comments: