Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Week

Last week, we welcomed Heather home, Saturday Jess and I went to the park for picture taking, and Sunday was Jacks retirement party. Man, I didn't realize how many pictures I had on my camera until I loaded them on the computer today. I put a lot on here, so be prepared for a lot of picture viewing.......as usual.

WELCOME HOME HEATHER

We couldn't see where H was, so I zoomed in with my camera, then zoomed in to those pictures to spot her. Wish we would have had binoculars

Heather and her Iraq roomie

Heather was excited to get her free beer, but looks like grandpa was going to take it from her

AT THE PARK
This little critter was on Jessicas shoulder, but we moved him to a safe place


I love how the light was behind this big leaf



JACKS RETIREMENT PARTY
Bubble blowing


I think Korissa might be talking to this eagle?


Korissas face is so funny, she had to feed Aunt Heather some of her cake


You should have seen her prancing around like a princess in her shades and earings


My handsome father in law reading one of his cards


Dave and his camera

Lisa and her spoiled rotten dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Heathers home!! Hope you guys are all having fun spending time together!

Jessica Gray said...

Wow I missed a lot of blogs on here:) The pictures all turned out super awesome! I love the one of the caterpillar. So cute!