Saturday, December 5, 2009

Score at Whole Foods for the Vegan

Well, they didn't have my tea in, so I will just order it, but I scored on.....

  • Marshmallows, the normal ones, not coconut, to put in my hot chocolate
  • Oh man, oh man, oh man, vegan freakin donut holes, are you serious? Oh, I would never kid you about donut holes: regular and pumpkin. That was such a score I had to high five my niece Cassidy
  • Shampoo and Conditioner, a new kind that I found. Also got the lotion and body wash, cause you gotta have the WHOLE line ya know.
  • Vanilla Creme Spritzer by RW Knusden. They don't carry that flavor in Salem, so yum!
  • Yummy noodles and vegan egg rolls (why they called egg rolls with no egg)

I also went to Walmart to finish off my shopping and ended up getting a food processor. So, I am making some pumpkin cheescake tonight and hoping ever so much it will turn out super scrumptious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegan donut holes?? Do they taste like a donut or different?? I would try those lol!! They need to put a whole foods down here! That way I could go check it out!

Tammy said...

They taste EXACTLY like donuts. I agree about a Whole Foods in Salem :)

Jennifer Evans said...

I wish I was greedy enough to take a piece of that home with me. I was too embarrased to ask. But, thanks to you Ethan doesn't miss out. I am so thankful for that... It would be so awesome for Ethan to be able to try donuts... next time you go let me know and I will pay you to get Ethan some donuts! ;)