Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cupcakes and French Toast

Yesterday I decided to try a new cupcake recipe, and when I went to Lifesource to get the ingredients, I found some vegan sprinkles, how exciting is that?! They were super yummy. Jess stopped by last night so I was able to give someone else a taste. The kids have always been my taste testers because John is super picky, he wouldn't try them, although he did devour the rice krispe treats I made on Saturday. I also made a new french toast recipe. I have tried many ways to make french toast eggless, and let me tell you....YUCK! Last nights recipe was sooooo good, I felt like I was eating in some kind of fancy restaraunt.

3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

Thoughs where sooooo yummy! and so cute too!

Jennifer Evans said...

I know! That's what it was like with E's egg-less chocolate chip cookies! It's like being in a pastry shop!

Anonymous said...

those cupcakes look delicious! what did you use on the french toast to substitute the eggs??