Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mothers Day

Jess made me the coolest mothers day gift (see pic below)....and H called me from Georgia, but the reception was horrible, so it was pretty short. I watched the Babe today, which is a treat for me. We played in the backyard in the dirt pile. She had a lot of fun, and it held her attention for quite some time, until I decided I should give her a bath so her mom didn't pick up a dirty girl....hee, hee. It was an awesome day today. If H would have been here, it would have been perfect!

I LOVE this gift......

The Babe....



3 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I am so glad that you loved the gift! Korissa looks sooo cute in her little picnic dress. the pictures look like professionals too! Love you and have a Nice Mother's Day evening....

Jay Andrew said...

Oh that's lovely - well done Jess. I'm glad you had a great day - I don't tend to do Mother's Day, as my ol' mum used to say "every day should be Mother's Day" :) - but I know how you colonials like your holidays!('Cos I'm currently reading "Stephen Fry's America")

Jennifer Evans said...

You looked like you had a great time! I looove the pictures. You get better and better with every post! I swear!