Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Camera

We got a new camera yesterday, but I forgot it at work, because I showed it to Jess this morning. Our old camera died on us. We don't have very good luck with our cameras I guess, but this time we bought a different brand. I was very excited to use my camera last night, because I love the moon, and last night was a full moon. Well, I waited and waited, and the moon just didn't appear before I went to bed. I tried to keep my eyes open, but it just didn't work. I woke up this morning though at 3:00 am and decided to take some pics. I'm a light sleeper, and Heather decided to wash her face or something at that time, so since I was awake, I decided to take advantage of it. Well, my pics did not turn out well at all. I thought I had the shutter speed right, even adjusted it, but it was too bright, it looked like the sun. But, I will have many more nights to try again. I do think I need to read the manual maybe, I usually don't learn that way, but I've also never tried learning how to do anything with a camera besides the normal shoot and click!

No comments: