Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Got my devotional

I was sooooo looking forward to getting Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts Devotional. I saw it on her blog a few weeks ago, so I immediately called my Christian bookstore to see if they had it in. After being on hold for forever, ha ha, he tells me it doesn't come out until the 20th. So sad. So yesterday morning I hurried up straight to the store, and whatta ya know? They didn't have any, and they hadn't ordered any. Sad again. So she took my name and number and told me she would call me when it came in. Yesterday afternoon, she calls me and tells me they got a shipment in, and there was one devotional in there, I was sooooo excited! So I ran down there and got my book. It made my day. I love Ann Voskamp, she seriously rocks. What a great treat for myself on Day 7 of zero cigarettes.





No comments: