Sunday, December 11, 2011

D&O Christmas Party

We went to the annual D&O Christmas Party yesterday. We only stayed one night though, but this year it was at the Salishan Resort (Johns company pays for one night), and it was awesome. We stopped at the outlet stores in Lincoln City, and I scored an Old Navy scarf, and went to Maurices looking for a sweater (I LOVE that store).

We only had about a half hour to get ready for the party by the time we got to the resort. We did the gift exchange (I had a really cool holiday door mat, but Amanda took it, then I took a cute angel doll, and then amanda ended up taking that too....bummer), but it was all fun. I had a Long Island Ice Tea which made me feel pretty good...lol. Then we had a yummy dinner and dessert.

 After dinner we went to a lounge there called The Attic and I had some gross blue drink that I didn't finish. John was of course drinking Coors. After that we headed over to Rick and Amandas room for a while, then over to Grants and Katies room. John was having a high time...lol by this point. I was ready to call it a night by 12:30 AM, as I stopped drinking a looong time before that...ha, ha. We got up this morning, and after John took some advil, we headed for breakfast. We had a really nice time.

Last year in December, I took a trip to the coast by myself (something I always wanted to do), and stayed 2 nights. The first night I stopped and got me a box of chocolates (from Lifesource) and then when I arrived at the coast, I bought myself a card and a cute little stuffed bear. I put the card, bear and chocolates on the kitchen table in my room, and when I got up the next morning I opened up my gifts, to me, from me. It was pretty cool. Soooo, I am going to make it a thing, when we go to the coast for Christmas, I'm going to get me some chocolates and a cute little guy (stuffed that is).
Our room

My Cooper dog I got at Maurices for 6 bucks.

Me and Cooper again.

Josh, Jenny, John and Me at the Resort.

So ummm, this was John towards the end of the night.

Me, John and Beer. (I'm wearing the sweater from Maurices)

Cute couple: Grant and Katie

Our view from our balcony, overlooking the golf course.

Pretty tree from the balcony.

View of the other rooms.
This is the picture I took last year of my self gifts in my hotel room from my solo trip.


No comments: