Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

I'm so thankful for..........

  • My family: I'm thankful that they love me, and that they let me love them back!
  • Drama free living
  • My friends
  • My experiences. They have made me question things, brought me pain, but at the same time have let me grow.
  • People that have touched my life, even though they don't know they did.
  • My oak tree
  • To be home
  • My truck White Boy.........he's getto, but in a good way!
  • That I've gotten to know Jennifer Craven. She's my sis in law, and my friend!
  • Spiders :)
  • Music
  • Good Books
THANKSGIVING DAY




THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING

We had so much fun yesterday just being gamers and doin nothing. It really was a blast.
John's Game area!
My area!
Korissas play area!

Jess is serious like her dad, she's got 2 game areas....ha, ha!
Nick gaming on the big screen!

No comments: