Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September List



A few things I'm looking forward to:


  • Meeting up with my Grade school and Junior High friends Sondra and Janie. I haven't seen them in years. We're going to go to the beach for the day this Friday.
  • Having a Ptown day with Jessica. Were going to go see Blue October this month in Portland. We're going to make a day/night of it too, staying at the Hilton downtown, taking the max to the concert and of course picture taking, window shopping, and I'm going to buy my incense from the BEST shop to get incense at!
  • Getting my eating healthy back on track. My goal is to stop eating such crap food. I'm not too bad about it, but I have more than I would like. I want to save treats for just that, a treat, and not something I need everyday. I tend to binge a lot when I cut something out, but I am so tired of how junk food makes me feel.....like junk! I also want to get my eating healthy so when I eventually quit smoking, I don't overeat. No, I haven't picked a date, I'm not going to be hard on myself about it right now. I just attempted it more times than I can count in 2011, I just know I am going to plan a quit time again, someday!
  • The leaves falling.
  • Bike rides.
  • Actually running 4 times in one week, instead of doing it sporadically.
  • Autumn Equinox.
  • Making pumpkin bread..........oh, yum! 
  • Reading The Help. Yep, a lot of hype over this book and movie. I just started it last night. But when I hear about a big hoopla over a book, I gotta check it out for myself.

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I can't believe that I am actually excited for the Fall too:) And I am SO looking forward to our Ptown day:) it's going to be a lot of fun! and Tam, when your ready to quit smoking you'll do it. When your ready:) Love ya Tammyt!

Shanzor said...

You should send some of that bread this way :) so yummy!