Monday, September 12, 2011

Hangin with some old friends

My friend Sondra came over for a visit from Idaho so I drove to McMinnville to hang out with her and Janie. We planned on going to the coast for the day. It was so fun seeing them. I've known Sondra since the 6th grade, and Janie since Junior High. It's been almost 20 years since I had seen Janie, and it was like no time had gone by between all of us.
We ate here when we got to Lincoln City, the food was yummy!

Of course we had to go to Depoe Bay. It was cold and windy so we didn't go down to the beach .

We got lost on the way back....my fault, ha, ha. Alex is on the left, that's Sondras daughter.

A normal picture of us!

Funny Faces!

We made Sondra do another face, cause the one before this, just didn't cut it....ha, ha.

Smooch!

"Peace"

This hat cracks me up. It's for Janies grandson, but it reminds me of Dispicable Me.

Janie brings out props!

"Say what?"

I don't think Janie saw good things for our future.

I love these girls!

On an end note. I just wanted to share how proud of Janie I am. She has come a loooong way, and I wanted to share a link to her story on youtube with you, because it is an amazing testimony!!
Janie's story

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Why was I not invited to this wacky reunion???

Seriously, glad you guys had so much fun.

Comparador de seguros médicos said...

3 beautifoul womans