Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holidays

The kiddos came over to decorate sugar cookies. Adriana took her time, Dominic was ready to quit after his first cookie, and Korissa just wanted to eat the frosting.

I finally got the decorations up the weekend before Christmas

Christmas morning, the kids opening their gifts....

Jessica opening up her gift wallet that had an appointment time in it to get her nails done. I told her she'd never guess what she was getting for Christmas this year.....
Opening gifts at Jack and Sharons.....
Britt and Bill.....

Dominic eagerly anticipating when he would open his gift....

This doesn't have anything to do with Christmas, but I want to make sure youre paying attention. I was just gaming on my 4 day wknd, the sun was shining through the window, and I decided to take a picture of my 'see-through' finger. "Wow....cool".....

Jen, what a cutie.....

Jessicas face is priceless....

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

I loved Christmas this year. It was so awesome! Loved the see through fingure lol...You should sent that to Heather as one of your Randoms lol..

Anonymous said...

haha I love your finger pic...u crack me up...Happy belated Christmas & New yrs!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!