Sunday, January 31, 2010

Backyard fun with the Babe

I was so excited that today turned out to be fairly nice outside. No rain! I have been wanting to be able for me and Korissa to play in the backyard again, and today we had a lot of fun doing so.....



Dirty buns!



This is how she got those dirty buns.

She was trying to jump up into the tree. She kept saying "up". I think she got the idea from all the birds in the backyard.


Had fun throwing and kicking the ball.


This is one of my new favorite pictures of the Babe!


Dang she's cute!
Awwww! I just want to give her big squeezes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her dirty buns pic...crack me up! & the one with her hair sticking up...she's so darn cute! thanks for the congrats on remy! she's so cute I'll have to have korisa meet her.