Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to work for my birthday

I was on vacation all last week....it was very nice. Didn't do anything really, just very relaxing and stress free. So, I'm refreshed, and back to work. I woke up this morning to blue skies, and my hubby calling to wish me happy birthday. I totally forgot it was my birthday. I got the Special Edition Woodstock DVD...Ever After DVD (I had owned that before, until H got her hands on it, and never saw it again), and this morning my mom gave me a $25.00 gift card to Lifesource. I was like "Saweet, Lifesource!" So, it's only 10:30 am, and today has already rocked.

4 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HAPPY BIIIIIIRRRRRTHDAAAAAYYY...TAMMY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Jay Andrew said...

Oh babe I didn't know it was your birthday :(
Many many happy returns Tammy and lots of love from me XXX

Jennifer Evans said...

Wishing you the best! Tell me when you get your package! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Happy to hear it was a great day!!!