Thursday, June 4, 2009

10 Random things/thoughts/confessions

  1. I hate the sound of a Harley...I just seriously want to shoot the freakin tires out when they drive by...no harm to the driver of course, just the bike.
  2. I have been having Twilight dreams.....geez, I'm 40, why am I dreaming about Twilight?
  3. I hate scrapbooking....I like to look at scrapbooks, but I don't like doing them...I tried
  4. I LOVE thunder storms
  5. Albums I'm abusing....Adele, Twilight Soundtrack (ummm, yeah), Diana Krall/Quiet Nights
  6. I wish I could time travel
  7. A People rant....braggers, man, why do people have to show off, seriously, do they feel soooo insecure that they have to puff themselves up to feel better? Get a therapist
  8. I already miss the rain, but not the muddy dog
  9. I'm craving coca cola....why, why, why
  10. Another people rant....why do adults show favoritism between kids, when the kids can clearly see it? RUDE!!!

3 comments:

Jay Andrew said...

Hi hunny *big waves from across the Atlantic then some*
LOL at your dislike of Harleys - I'm not a big fan either. They're just a pose.
I hope your Twilight dreams are PG - you filthy old cougar you ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL I actually like the sound of Harleys...probably because my dad and grandpa use to own them.

And who could not dream about Edward Cullen!?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm just goin' to buy a pilate's video...gym membership to expensive! Oh and I put pics of my hippy dress up there the blog b4 my Gorda one! let me know what ya think!