Monday, June 30, 2014

Portland Adventure

Jess, Rissa and I took a drive to Portland to pick up my KGON check. I printed out the directions and Jess had the job as navigator. She did really good, it was not her fault the directions were weird. It said take 1st left, we took the 1st left, and it was a dead-end. I think I got turned around about 3 times before Jess decided it was a good idea to use her phone to navigate. After ignoring the phone lady to make a u-turn in 500 feet, we were circling again, and rerouting. We did finally reach our destination, but honestly with all those turns and such I don't think I would remember how to get there again. I can't go to Portland without getting lost, so I guess I should not be surprised. After picking up my check and a couple of bumper stickers we headed to Washington Square Mall. Korissa had never been to Build A Bear and we were just as excited as she was to go. Of course I first had to make a Lush stop. Then we went to Build A Bear and I think Korissa was in Heaven. I told her only 2 outfits (which I stuck with), 1 accessory (which I did not stick to) and a pair of shoes. We had so much fun!
My new Lush score. I LOVE the Karma Kream shampoo bar, and the lotion is AWESOME!!

Korissa with her new kitten Rainbow.

They had to take a ride before we left the mall.

2 comments:

Jessica Gray said...

This day was a lot of fun! Sometimes getting lost is part of the fun too:) I loved seeing how excited Korissa was with her Build a Bear experience. For days she talked about going there. She loved it! She was pretty much treated like a queen in Portland that day. Lush, lushed all over over, Build a bear loved her, and the guy at whole foods conversed with her ABOUT build a bear lol! Spoiled loveavle almost 7 year old baby! Thanks again, for the super fab day! :)

Tammy said...

She was totally treated like a Queen! Getting lost was fun, I agree lol, but only because I was with someone who didn't get stressed out :)