Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

This was a very interesting Mother's Day. Jessica's Jeep hasn't been running, and even though I let her use White Boy, she doesn't feel comfortable driving it yet. So, she decided to drive her and Rissa to the Evans barbecue in her Jeep. John and I followed her with the dogs. John and I were planning on going to the Salem Comicon afterwards and Jess didn't want to go to that. Well, the Jeep dies on Liberty Rd and let me tell you, it was pretty hot out, so me and the dogs are waiting in the truck while they try and get it going again. After several minutes it starts up and John decided to drive it to try and keep it going. We drove it back to Jessica's, but it did die one more time on the way. It was funny though, because he took the long way to her house and I even said to Jess "why is he going this way, it's longer". I asked him why he went that way and he said had he gone the other way, there would have been less places to pull over....ahhh, that's a man's way of thinking. I didn't even think about that. So, by this time, Jess is pretty frustrated, and we are an hour late to the barbecue, so she decided to stay home and we take Rissa with us. On the way there, Rissa says "Buddy threw up". So, we get to the barbecue and John has to clean up puke in the backseat. For some reason Sookie was not in a very good mood. She did not want Maybeline even near her, so that was annoying. After taking Rissa home we headed to Comicon which I am so thankful that we didn't have to pay to get in, because I would have been even madder, ha ha. I picked up a couple of pictures, but again, glad I didn't have to pay to enter. So, it was a very interesting day for sure!





John and Bill were put to work.








No comments: