Sunday, October 13, 2013

CA Bow Wows Pet Fair

Heather and I drove down to California to visit Jackie. The day after we arrived we went to Bow-Wows and Meows pet fair. It was so fun. We met most of Jackies classmates and her teacher. It was super fun seeing all of the different dogs there. I was on the lookout for a chug because I missed Sookie already, ha ha. We finally found one at the very end as we were walking back to the car. The people were so happy when I asked if their dog was a chug, it was cute! I also saw a Golden that looked just like the Big Guy, so I had to pet him, it was hard though, and I almost started crying. Jackie entered the look like your dog contest, and Heather entered the smallest dog contest, they didn't win though, but it was pretty cool watching them prance around!
Waiting for the contests to start


H took forever walking Ralph because everyone wanted to pet him. The announcer said, "looks like Ralph is signing autographs".

The lady on the left of this picture won the look like your dog category.


No comments: