Saturday, December 8, 2012

Coast Party Trip

We went to the annual D&O Christmas party in Lincoln City. We started out by meeting some people at the Rogue brewery in Newport for lunch. I had a yummy salad, fries and root beer. They had a bunch of beer to taste, but I don't like beer, and after tasting about 5 different types, I still don't like beer. After lunch we headed back to Lincoln City and stopped at the outlet malls there. I got 2 new pairs of boots, a shirt and bracelets from Rue 21 for like 34.00. It was a deal! We stayed at the Inn at Spanish Head, which had a nice view, but it sucked cause you had to walk pretty far from the car to the hotel. It was pretty windy too. We had a lot of fun. I wish we could have gone for the whole wknd, hopefully next year.

A pelican outside of the brewery.

This sign is in the middle of the bathrooms at the brewery.


Entrance.

On our deck at the hotel.

Our view.

No comments: