Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Happenings

This month has been a GREAT month. It's been busy, but even though it's been just about raining nonstop, I've really had a lot of wonderful things happen. I started working out and not eating sugar and that has been AWESOME. I have already gone from a size 12 to a size 8. I've lost a lot of inches, and have lost 9 pounds. I have about 10 more pounds I want to lose, but my body is so much stronger now. I remember first starting out the workouts and literally saying "I'm dying here", and now even though it still works me, I know I can do it. What I have done is no sugar, I don't overeat, and I workout about and hour a day. I have just made it a priority, and have just looked at it as a lifestyle change, and I feel so good.

These are the workouts I use......I love the Biggest Loser, it's so inspiring!

This one is so fun. It has a bit of everything in it. Man, the jumping jacks killed me at first! My favorite workout in this one is the lower body (thats where I need it the most).

This one is a killer, but it makes you feel pretty strong.

Ok, the yoga one is the one I have the hardest time with, because it takes A LOT of balance and strength. I'm only on level 1, but this workout is the one I look forward to the most because it's so challenging for me. I have horrible flexibility, and I can see myself gradually becoming more flexible and that's awesome!


I went to look at pictures on my camera, and Jessica decided one day to take a bunch of random shots with my camera I didn't know about. She wrote that note and took the picture, dork! She also took a picture of her foot, a spoon, and my cupboards.

Jessica planned a Mother's Day barbecue at the park. It was so nice that day. We missed half of the family though :(
Shannon brought these beautiful roses
So John and I got mountain bikes. Super exciting. Mine is the one above, and Johns is the one below. My butt freakin hurt for like a week after my first ride. I'm not very good yet, a little wobbly still. I grew up in the country and didn't ride bikes, so it's all new to me. We got a mountain bike trail in Oregon book, so were looking forward to biking a lot this summer.

Monday morning John was in the backyard and yelled for me to grab the camera. We love spotting the white squirrel in our neighborhood. He's so pretty!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

White Squirrel how freakin cute is that! I bought a really nice gel seat for my bike. Has been a butt saver! Way to go on your sucess with working out and being heathier!