Sunday, February 28, 2010

This wknd....

I scored at The Book Bin downtown and found 6 used Dragonlance books. A couple of them are even out of print, so I really scored. Of course I then had to reorganize them all again, cause that's super fun.....

Getting them organized by series

I didn't get the whole bookshelf in the picture, but you get the idea.
Saturday John and I went over to Jess and Nicks for a family night tournament of Pokemon....lol. When the kids were little, we had tournaments. The winners would play each other, and the losers would play each other. John even made some badges out of wood. We took our Pokemon games seriously, even playing the pokemon soundtrack in the background...yes, we are nerds!

The cutie in her jammies, we got to see her before she went to bed


Jessica used a fire deck. It did not serve her well, she was toast!!

John and Jess on the losing side of the table....lol

Sunday was Ethans birthday party. Jess and I went, and we got to see Jen and Daves new place. AMAZING! JEALOUS! Also had some super yummy vegan birthday cake!
Korissa running, Ethan maybe thinking about running, and Jess scratching her head....lol

Gorgeous daffodils on the tour

Awwww!

Korissa was very excited to open up her playdough

2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

Looks like you had fun! So glad you all came!

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a great weekend...nice collection of books by the way!! I try & save all my books so one day I can create a full library